There are a number of reasons why you should use Realty FX over other trading firms and the banks. We are specialists in providing currency conversions relating to International real estate purchases. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service, and at the most competitive rates.
Our consultants and account managers not only are experts in trading but also understand the processes surrounding property transfer, which are different in may parts of the world.
We are a professional team with representatives based across the globe including the Untied States, Europe, the Middle East Asia and Australia.
We are specialists in currency conversions for International real estate purchases
- We make it our business to know about the property purchase processes in your part of the work. This way we are all on the same page, and can ensure the currency conversion happens seamlessly and timely with the transfer of your property.
Extremely competitive rates – we have access to the interbank rates – this means you will always pay less than using the banks.
- The major reason to use us is that you will save serious money! Because we specialize in large currency conversions relating to the purchase of international real estate, we are able to offer you significantly more competitive rates than the banks. Like the big banks, we make our money in the difference between our buy and sell prices i.e the spread. Unlike your bank, we don’t load on extra charges. We also have much lower overheads, so we can pass extra savings on to you. Exchange rate comparisons undertaken by national and international newspapers and independent surveys have shown that the major banks can charge up to 5% more to exchange your money. 5% doesn't sound a lot but this means if you were changing US $1 million into Euros, for example, you'd pay around US $50,000 more by using the banks than if you'd used Realty FX.
Easy to use – we take the hassle out of currency conversions
- With our ‘easy to open’ application process, and our fast-turn-around service placing your trade, you can be authorized and trading in no time.
Fast live exchange rates
- We provide exchange rate quotes in real-time – making it easy for you to know what the conversion will cost.
Fast transactions and payments
- Highly automated processing – we securely and quickly transfer money around the world; on time – every time.
We have superior client service
- We pride ourselves on hiring staff who have the highest service ethos. We are here to make your life easier and exceed your expectations.
Straight through processing – no going through various dealing desks
- Because we have direct access to the interbank rates without passing our orders through a dealing desk, there are no re-quotes or delays. Once we receive your instructions to trade – we trade immediately – directly to the liquidity providers. This cuts out all the middlemen and allows us full control over your trade saving you time and money.
Latest technology – world class best of breed software
- Our trading platform is best of breed, having won numerous awards world wide, and is constantly adapting to the changing markets.
Extremely secure – Ultimate reliability and rigorous security
Highly regulated by ASIC
- Realty FX is an Authorised Representative of Aruda Pty Ltd trading under Australian Financial Services Licence 338 674 (AFSL), and is heavily regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) under Australian law. ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.
- We are also regulated by the following:
1. APRA - Australian Prudential Regulation Authority – who is the prudential regulator of the Australian financial services industry. http://www.apra.gov.au
2. AUSTRAC - oversees the compliance of Australian businesses, defined as 'reporting entities', with their requirements under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 and the Financial Transaction Reports Act 1988. http://www.austrac.gov.au
3. ACCC – Australian Competition and Consumer Commission - promotes competition and fair trade in the market place to benefit consumers, businesses and the community. http://www.accc.gov.au
Funds are held securely in segregated client accounts at the National Australia Bank (NAB)
- We bank with AA rated National Australia Bank (NAB). All client funds are held in segregated accounts and are fully audited and compliant with Australian Law.
Affiliated with many industry leading companies
- We pride ourselves on being part of the luxury real estate community.
- We often attend conferences around the world, sit on committees and discussion panels, and provide training in relation to currency conversions in the real estate space.